Monday, October 22, 2007

Sixty-Nine Ways To Make A Cowgirl Smile - Numbers 51-60


This is kinda late today, but it's because my best friend Starr Ann (hi, Starr Ann) is such a smart aleck. Hid all my notes. Made me think up all these ways in one day. She's a little brat, but I love her anyway. Sometimes loving Starr Ann takes a lot of generosity. And patience. Sometimes, you almost have to be a saint. Hey, maybe I'm a saint!

51. Keep her guessing.

52. Touch her with love when she leasts expects it.

53. Tell her she's that one in a million who actually looks good with hat hair.

54. Did we already say hold her hand? Too bad. Do it some more.

55. Invent a Cowgirl Holiday with her in mind and celebrate it with gusto.

56. Proudly own up to the fact that Tina Fey 30 Rocks your world. (I know, Tina Fey again, but heh, it's my blog)

57. Let her see her reflection in your eyes.

58. Teach her horse a new trick without her knowing.

59. Be real pleased when she teaches your horse a new trick.

60. Make her all slidey in the saddle.