Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Optical Confusion


Starr Ann can be so immature sometime. Just now she came in all busy and blowing her bangs out of her eyes that one way, and she asked me to please find something a little more visually appealing to put above that terrible politician drawing.

So, I started checking around for a nice horse picture and found this one at a place called Planet Perplex. It's a site full of optical illusions. Prolly for kids, but Starr Ann and I got caught up in it for longer than I care to admit.

Anyway, that picture up there has seven horses hidden in it. I only see four. Starr Ann says she sees all seven, but refuses to point them out to me because she "doesn't want to spoil the joy of discovery" for me.

This one is supposed to have 14 horses.



I've found six. Guess how many Starr Ann says she found.

Starr Ann's so immature sometime.