Saturday, September 8, 2007

Animal Behavior


My best friend Starr Ann (hi, Starr Ann) read a book yesterday. It's title is Dear Violet - letter from a desert grave. It had an effect.

Starr Ann has decreed that today she, Jodie and I will stay clear of computers in favor of breathing the air outside, running our hands across horseflesh, getting all sweaty tidying the barn, and taking a long walk down to the pond. I'm sure Starr Ann and Jodie will be sneaking off at some point to roll around like hussies, too. I expect nothing less of them and their newfound lust. Don't know if they're calling it love yet.

We're going to top off the day with watching the US Open Women's Singles finals (tennis) later on tonight. We're all three for Justine.

So, I've been given exactly ten minutes to shut down this machine.

Put on your play clothes and have a beautiful Saturday. See you tomorrow.