Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Sixty-Nine Ways To Make A Cowgirl Smile - the first ten
My best friend Starr Ann (hi, Starr Ann) and I have been thinking up this list for a while now. We decided to release it ten ways at a time, because too much smiling can make your face hurt. Feel free to add your own ideas.
Tried and true ways to make a cowgirl smile:
1. Ride in thirsty, but water the horses first.
2. Flirt with her, and be brazen about it.
3. Practice hard and get good with your lasso.
4. Never let her win at cards.
5. Draw her a hot bath and wash her back.
6. Remember how she takes her coffee.
7. Always use the boot scraper when you come in from the barn.
8. Let her catch you appreciating her saddle seat.
9. Do something evil right when she's thinking you're sweet.
10. Do something sweet right when she's thinking you're evil.
Saddle up, ladies! Let's round up those smiles.