Saturday, August 25, 2007

Don't Drink The Polonium-210

Some people see the proverbial glass of water half full. When it comes to our federal government and other terrorists, my best friend Starr Ann (hi, Starr Ann) tends to not only see it seven-eighths empty, but she swears it probably isn’t even water. Bless her heart, she was checking everything for polonium-210 before checking for polonium-210 was cool.

The recent carnal festivities with Jodie Diamond have softened Starr Ann's vigilence a bit, though, and she actually approved when I told her that I'd been given the opportunity to do a Guest Post on a brand new lefty blog - The 'Tude.

Starr Ann would typically eschew such exposure on the grounds that in today's America, you have to watch your back and keep your profile low. I always follow Starr Ann’s instructions in these matters, as she is not only my best friend, but my Systems Administrator, Executrix, and Power-of-Attorney.

But The 'Tude is going to accomplish great things, and I was so honored to be asked, I actually accepted before consulting Starr Ann. We discussed it this morning between cartoons (who do Boris and Natasha remind you of? Come on, think!) and all is good.