Monday, August 20, 2007

Fixin' What's Broke

My best friend Starr Ann (hi, Starr Ann) follows me all over the Net.

Far be it from Starr Ann to give the NSA a scrap of data to come after her with. As far as the Feds know, she has no online identity, she does not exist on paper, and needless to say but I will anyway for completion, she does not pay taxes.

So Starr Ann uses all my Internet accounts, has all my passwords, and is basically my Systems Administrator. She'd prefer that I follow her example and 'disappear,' but since I won't do that, she figures she might as well cruise the Net under the cloak of my identities.

Which brings me to my point. Starr Ann is all excited over a brand new self-proclaimed Lefty news source. It just went public today and it looks like a major winner.

It's called The 'Tude. Starr Ann found it this morning and this is the first time I've been able to get her away from my computer so I could post. Heh. Had to tell her I thought I heard Jodie Diamond's horse, Amelia, galloping up the lane.

Here comes Starr Ann! Gotta run. Go to The 'Tude. Go now!