Monday, October 29, 2007
Sixty-Nine Ways To Make A Cowgirl Smile - Numbers 61-69
Well! Some writers just have range. I mean, you'd think a lesbian Pirate Queen would find it a bit of a stretch to write about cowgirl ways and making cowgirls smile. But the inimitable Cap'n Dyke makes it look easy as pie. I'm proud to say she wrote all of these final nine ways to make a cowgirl smile. And if you happen to be one of the last four lesbians in the Cyber Sea who doesn't have a crush on My High Seas Warrior, go on over to her place and prepare to surrender.
61. Point out the Star Nursery in the sky where your love was born.
62. Gaze into her eyes and then just smile when she asks what you're thinking about.
63. Always call her bluff, but let her win once in awhile.
64. Tell her your horse is in love with her horse.
65. Take her to the forest and spend the day silently watching the birds and animals.
66. Hum to her every time you hold her in your arms.
67. Make up new words just to describe her.
68. Take her on a trail ride where you've planted surprises along the way.
69. Feed her well after tusslin', so that ye can tussle again.